SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android news
Show instant quotes in iPhone/Android smartphones using Excel calculators. Build mobile data entry applications feeding electronic forms to your Inbox or to a database, or smartphone calculators that work even when the phone is offline.
SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android allows you to convert Excel spreadsheets to iPhone format, giving Apple smartphones the ability to run spreadsheets and smart forms converted from the Microsoft Office desktop environment.
The new version can also convert Excel spreadsheets to Android format. This makes it possible to use smartphones from manufacturers like Nokia, Samsung, LG, ZTE, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Huawei to perform spreadsheet calculations and fill/send electronic forms developed in Microsoft Excel.
Empower your mobile workforce
I can give him an instant quote for 200 customized city buses right here in the coffee shop
Smart forms created with Excel can now be used by your mobile workforce for product selection and configuration, surveys, on-site evaluations and other suitable data collection/data entry applications. Completed forms are sent directly to a predefined e-mail Inbox, or saved with our direct-to-database subscription service.
Spreadsheets can also be used as templates for smartphone calculators for business, finance, engineering or personal life.
No programming, Excel does it all
If you know Excel, you can create an iPhone calculator or an Android smart form in just a few, simple steps:
- Install SpreadsheetConverter iPhone/Android.
- Create a new spreadsheet in Excel.
- Use a simple, one- or two-column layout for the smartphone's small display.
- Use the formulas and functions required to solve the problem.
- Add the the widgets, fonts and colors that makes it look good.
- Save your spreadsheet.
- Press the Convert button on the SpreadsheetConverter menu.
- Sync the result over to the smartphone or upload it to a web server.
- Open the calculator or smart form in your favorite iPhone or Android web browser.